My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.branfeld.com/movies/ and update your bookmarks.

Chalupa's Movies: Transformers

July 11, 2007

Transformers

I don't have a whole lot to say about Transformers. I used to watch the cartoon as a kid, but wasn't fanatical about it. I'm also not opinionated enough about the cartoon to rip apart the movie for minuscule inconsistencies. Yeah, so Optimus Prime has some flames painted on the side and Megatron didn't turn into a gun fired by Starscream. Big deal. The movie was still action packed and entertaining. For me, I don't know if this would have been absolutely necessary to see on the big screen. I'm sure some would heartily disagree with that, but this would have been the same experience for me on my television. I still suggest catching it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home