My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.branfeld.com/movies/ and update your bookmarks.

Chalupa's Movies: An Inconvenient Truth

May 7, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

I know everybody has been raving about this movie. In on sense that made me kinda want to stay away from it. I'm a bit of an elitist in some ways and I sometimes get all High Fidelity-esque about my movie watching. Well, I finally picked this one up through Netflix and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I don't really think the world will end in 20 years, and I'm really no expert by any means when it comes to scientific stuff, however, I do think we could do a hell of a better job when it comes to taking care of our planet. Humans, especially ones from industrialized nations (like me), tend to be quite wasteful. We leave lights on, we refuse to walk or bike two blocks, we leave the water running, etc, etc, etc. This movie had a lot to say in just ideas. Ideas on how we can help in little ways to reduce, re-use and recycle. I'd suggest you check this one out if you've never seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home