My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.branfeld.com/movies/ and update your bookmarks.

Chalupa's Movies: Meet the Fockers

December 23, 2004

Meet the Fockers

I was worried about this one. I was worried that every funny part was in the trailer and that it would just be a re-visited attempt at creating so many funny moments launched by "Meet the Parents." Thankfully, it wasn't all that.

I'll reveal nothing more than saying Dustin Hoffman steals every scene he's in and is absolutely wonderful. And, the grandbaby comes in a close second for getting laughs. See it and tell me what you think.

Assss--hoooooOOOOOle. (i thought of phil boltz every time this was uttered :)

1 Comments:

Blogger flea said...

lol, I recently took in this movie as well and I totally agree with you. Dustin Hoffman steals the show and I have to say the baby was pretty cute as well. I also really enjoyed Barbara Striesand (that's so not spelled right sorry) she held her own as well. Over all I really enjoyed the movie, glad to see that someone else agrees with me.

12:47 PM, January 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home